Body Blend Smoothie Bowl – nom digs boo!
- 2 Tbsp Body Blend
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Top with water (no more than to cover the fruit so that your smoothie bowl comes out creamy like ice cream)
Blend and add to a bowl – top with anything you like – I used a combination of sesame seeds and chopped, blanched almonds.
Sugar free Protein Cup
- 1 Tbsp Pea Protein
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seed
- 1 Tbsp erythritol or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 10 oz unsweetened plant based milk
Stir & Set for 10 minutes Top with fresh or frozen berries and refrigerate until you’re ready to eat!
Simple Yogurt Bowl using Forager Project Cashew Milk Yogurt
- 1.5 cups of unsweetened plain yogurt
- 4-5 drops of stevia or 1 tbsp of raw honey
- 5 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp pistachios
- 1 Tbsp of chia seed
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
Mix the yogurt with your preferred sweetener then top with your fruit and crunchy seeds. Enjoy with a Suja green juice or your favorite chlorophyll rich bevy and eat to your health and intentions.
Minty Nice Cream with secret ingredients!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 2 drops of peppermint extract
- plant milk of choice, start with 1/4 cup and add more if necessary
Add all ingredients to a blender – try and use as little plant milk as necessary so your nice cream comes out creamy! Add contents to a bowl and top with sugar free chocolate. I love Lily’s!